A silver lining of recent times is that many TS artists have begun teaching online, making it possible to take lessons with world-class instructors from anywhere. We're excited to facilitate these connections for dance students of all ages and abilities.
How does it work?
1. Learn about our dance teachers below.
2. Select the teacher you'd like to work with from the drop-down menu. (Select "Match Me!" if you're not sure - we'll get you connected to the best teacher for your needs.)
3. Select the length of lesson. Each teacher has set their own rates.
4. Your teacher will be in touch within 72 hours to schedule your first lesson.
5. After your lesson, you can continue working with your teacher directly, or purchase more lessons here.
We're here to help! Let us know what you’d like to learn and your current level, and we're sure we can help you get started. Absolute beginners are welcome! And if you don't see the teacher you'd like on this list, get in touch...we can usually make things happen. :) Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tune Supply's Current Dance Teachers:
A little fine print:
1. If you purchase a lesson but have trouble getting a date/time confirmed with your teacher, get in touch. We'll either refund you, or switch you to a different teacher - whatever is best for you.
2. Our instructors require 48 hours notice if you wish to reschedule your lesson after you've confirmed the date and time.